Monday, March 2, 2009

Stupidity.


"HANI STOP THAT, IT'S VERY ANNOYING"
( while I was laughing well not so quietly at my seat cause i thought the name written sounded so dumb
)

Those were the exact words that came out from her 'not so sensitive' mouth.
Cause of this piece of paper I got a scolding, in front of everybody in class. Thanks to Jennifer (no offense) for handing it at that VERY moment, and Stupid Oliver for having such a name. Don't you know how to bloody fill a form? Ugh!

Probably she's just jealous cause she didn't get the joke/thought that I was laughing bout, at her.
today, i hate somebody, well at least just for the day.

1 comment:

Oliver K. said...

ahaha..bodoh lar adik..my parents named me that ok..its a nice name..and also don't know what the hell is wrong with them (the British), they just have to put it that way. Imagine the back of my jersey, printed with that..don't laugh, See got the same shit - Choon Ho See..haha..