Saturday, September 12, 2009

Done Done On To The NEXT One!

All individual assignments are over. Well hopefully! Can't imagine what the grades will be :)



I got home using a cab service yesterday cause I didn't have my 'clk' with me and Dad was at the airport with fam and Faiz had something going. After years of not going into a cab, I did so again alone. The first cab I saw, I asked " Uncle, pegi usj 1 tak?" The cab driver replied " hmmm 20RM sekarang jamm la adek" I told him to forget about it, "Takpelah, boleh naik bas 20 kali" Then he smiled cynically. Padan muka kau. Nak 20RM from ss15 to USJ 1? What nonsense. The second cab I see, I opened the car door and asked, " Uncle can you take me to usj 1?" He politely replied "7RM". I hopped in and complained to him about the earlier cab driver. He just responded with a smile. While stuck in traffic, he had asked me, "u christian ka?". I was like eh apasal pulak christian. I told him that I am a muslim then he replied with another query, "kenapa tak pakai tudung, ada puasa tak?" Ya rabbi banyak pulak tanya. I answered all the questions politely and when I've reached home, I thanked him for the service.
Macam macam (:


Got home and threw my bag on the floor and slept throughout the day until buka. Was too tired and I got upset with everybody, tade mood nak buat ape pon. Then Ma said, "Adek siap, jom pegi subang parade" Uh.



Sampai2 terus cari kerusi. I was too sleepy to even walk around. Ahaha. Then Ma wanted to get some stuff from cold storage. I wandered around and look for something to munch. Found something comel. Strawberry sweets, wrapped in pink with a dinosour logo on it. Bought it and happy terus lepas tu.



Next Pa said "jom makan". So we went to Hassan's at ss15. Food again yeaay. I ordered some chicken wings and that made me happy the rest of the night. Ayaaaam!


What a day it was.





2 comments:

Oliver K. said...

you could have ask me to go get you, you silly fool! what are friends for?!

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Heeee for benefits ;P
But I'm nothing like that (: