Monday, April 26, 2010

You Change Your Mind & Turn Your Back On Me.

Found this on my fb draft? Guess was supposed to blog bout it sometime back but didn't have the time/chance to. So yea. Here goes.
Azhani,You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I can’t imagine not having u around in my life. When im sad, even when im happy, u always know how to comfort me, keep me happy. u always know the right word to say to me. Ive been asking myself this question over and over again, how come I love you so much. To be honest, I couldn’t find the answer to that till now. Probably because of that smile of yours that makes me melt all the time. Probably because of the way u hold my hands when im sad and smile at my lame jokes. Probably because of the twisted words u uttered when we were arguing, I hate to admit that somehow it makes sense. Probably when u bosses me around and shows that u can actually rely on me,that makes me feel like im needed. So, thank you.

You granted me a wish the other day, and the truth is, I wished to be the first thing/person u ever think of every morning, before you go to sleep, person u always remember and love. Lets live life to the max and make full use of it since we only have 86400 secs in a day,7 days in a week, 365 days in a year and a life to live on. Last but not least, I love you,Nur Azhani.
During the first week of sem break, i spent most of my time with azhani,since she had a 4x400m event that require her to stay the whole week at some 3 star hotel next to chinatown and practice. The tournament was held at the national stadium bukit jalil and I was by her side most of the time. I wonder how could someone stand having me around all the time ;an annoying/irritating person like me. She must have been some kind of a wonder woman. :D
Sweet ain't it? Yea, that's the past
Don't know how somebody could actually turn on and off such feelings towards another.
If you do, you do, right?
I don't ever get it.
I REFUSE to understand that.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Kay said...

words can only mean so much..if they "mean" anything at all.

ppl say what they need to get what they want, so be careful who you trust.

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I finally learned that. Thanks Foxy!