Monday, July 13, 2009

Asses!


Haven't been sleeping well, been doing assignments till late at night.
With the total of 4 Individual Assignments and 4 Group Assignments
I don't think I'll be able to sleep the way I normally do, well at least until all of this is over with.

Individual Assignment (s) :-

Course Due Date
MKT 472 July 10th '09
MKT 473 Sept 1st '09
HRM 466 Sept 4th '09
MGT 423 Sept 4th '09

Group Assignment (s) :-

MKT 472 Sept '09
MKT 473 Jan '10
HRM 466 Jan '10
MGT 423 Jan '10

Hope everything will go well.
Amin.

2 comments:

Fareena Zaman said...

Try get some good rest when you can.
Go out for a good fresh air :)

I know you can! Positive Chi!

Mine is just about to start. Your almost done with yours. Keep Going! Your in my prayers. Amin.

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I get most of my break during weekends. I'd sleep like a bear would hibernate during winter. Hehe. I do go out and do some exercise and stuff, if I'm not too exhausted from doing work.

Thanks for the encouragement!
You're in my prayers too, no doubt.

(: