Friday, July 17, 2009

Mesmerized

I remember sometime ago, I-Lynn had mentioned to me about a particular movie and that I should really watch it. I finally watched the movie tonight. Enchanted is a fantasy + real life story sort of movie and I find it rather charming. In that movie, ada dua lagu bes, namely;
1- Amy Adams - That's How You Know
2- Jon McLaughlin - So Close
These two songs, I could somewhat connect to, and I've no idea why.
God's mysterious ways, I guess? hee

Here are some of the bits from the first song...
It's not enough to take the one you love for granted
You must remind her, or she'll be inclined to say...

"How do I know he loves me?"
(How does she know that you love her?

How do you show her you love her?)
"How do I know he's mine?"
(How does she know that you really, really, truly love her?)

You've got to show her you need her
Don't treat her like a mind reader

Each day do something to need her
To believe you love her

He'll find his own way to tell you
With the little things he'll do

That's how you know

Ajeje, I'm melting :s
Meet the ever beautiful I-Lynn

7 comments:

Oliver K. said...

You've still got two pending shows which I've asked you to watched but you haven't.

1. The Notebook
2. Serendipity

Seriously watch it

I-LyNn said...

d show is nice,right??u watched on Astro last night,is't?i love the part where Amy Adams dance with Patrick Dempsey with the song "so close"..is so romantic.. i hope to be Amy Adams..hahha ..

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I- Lynn :
Yup it was on Star Movies I think.
There were a few exciting scenes, sangat2 sweet. I couldn't stop smiling, it'd be best if the guy was RYAN REYNOLDS, dang he's handsome. Patrick Dempsey is a bit too old for my liking :P Nevertheless, it was an awesome movie! Thanks for recommending it.

Oliver :
I'd only watch movies on tv, since I haven't any movie pals, not anymore. I'd get dvd's. Those movies u mentioned, if they were to be aired on tv, I'd catch them. Thanks!

I-LyNn said...

i see..but for me,he looks man.. hahhaa.. anyway glad u like d movie.. =)

Oliver K. said...

ha? Adik, I have it on my comp. I tunggu you to pass me your pendrive so I can transfer je. Anyway, I could be your movie buddy if you would allow me to. I'm interested in watching public enemies - Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Should be a good movie. Interested? :)

Oliver K. said...

Oh by the way, I love your playlist on your blog. Suits my music taste very well. Especially Parachute - Love :D. Good taste of music :D

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I have good taste in music, food, jokes, and men especially. HAHAHA!
She is Love is absolutely an awesome song! If someone were to sing that to me on bended knee, I'd probably grow wings and fly away from here. Aiyeye! and as for being my movie buddy, u ought to try a little harder Oliver!

Thanks loves, for the wonderful comments ;)