Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jewels.


Tan I- Lynn
A sweet, innocent, talented young lady.
We've known each other since Level 1, we were groupmates for few assignments. She was rather quiet and reserved, an individual who is easy and encouraging to work with. She rarely or should I say never say no to any ideas. Thank YOU for being such a dear to me although sometimes you can't really stand my mood swings, though you always try your hardest to cope ;)


Reshveen Kaur Sekhon
Where do I begin?
Haha, A lovely, emotional and compassionate girl.
We met on the first day of college during orientation. She was rather reluctant to say hi to me, but eventually did after few weeks classes began. Her utmost favourite topic to discuss is anything related to her family, nephews, weddings and etc. Rather unpredictable, she's learned how to fight for her rights better now. Thank YOU for sticking with me and always tolerate my delays in doing assignments! ;)




Cheers to our friendships ladies!




This post is a reply to I-Lynn's,

"Dedicate 2 my 2 Dear Friends"
http://i-lynn1101.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhaha..glad to see this post.. i wonder are u able to read my mind??As i just wrote it and u wrote bout d same topic.. =) n i saw,u r replying me.. hahha.. i enjoy reading it and i appreciate alot.. Anyway,hope u enjoy ur holiday with loads of assign.. Take care.. =) Rmb 2 update ur blog during hol ya.. hhahaha

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Haha I do read minds at times :P Be very afraid! :P
It won't be a holiday for me, feel like stabbing myself, too much of work! You take good care too. Will update definitely, u must too!

;)

Anonymous said...

hahha.. tat's scary.. =) yea..no hol for us, wit those works waiting for us .. i'll if i hav.. haha. depends on my mood but will definitely check urs everyday

Oliver K. said...

About me mana?! :'(

Azhani M.A.S. said...

What the nasi lemak!
I commented on ur post, "count my blessings"

Njoy ;)