Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Juno

Juno MacGuff: I think I'm in love with you.
Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
Juno MacGuff: No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try', you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mac MacGuff: Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

It is sometimes insane knowing that what is portrayed in movies actually happen in real life.
This one in particular and plenty more ;)

2 comments:

Fareena Zaman said...

Thats soo true Hanie! loves ya!

your worth sticking with because:

* you speak out your thoughts
* no bullshit person
* truth worthy
* honest
* and very thoughtful
Top 5 things I Appreaciate,

I keep things alot eventho I speak aloud. This is so I can see people be Happy around me. But now I learn from my sisters,mum and you. Never think everyone is just as nice coz they really want too. I have to not bother and be selfish. Cut down on sensitivity and up on strength hahaa. macam iklan gigi!

Thanks for having me around ya.

loves ya!

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Those line apply for both friendship and relationship. Thanks for ur kind words, I appreciate it :)

You too are worth sticking with cause of ur own person, mostly ur attentiveness towards caring for ur friends,me.

Cheers ;)