Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The system in mmu is such everything is online. I was exposed with similar system in Inti but then it wasn't so much dependent on it solely. Still adjusting myself to get used to checking the system frequently so I don't miss out on any detail. I used to have Reshveen printing every notes, cases, outlines. Now it's all on me.

MMU is very different. The campus is bigger in size, the people are somewhat more diverse than at Inti Subang. I get weird expressions and comments here from random individuals and coursemates. They're not cynical or degrading comments, just compliments and disbelief remarks.

Living away from home is a bitch. No home cooked food on weekdays. In a different light, am grateful that I don't have to stay at the hostel and the pad we're renting is cosy.

My Sis and I, we have been actively going for netball practice. Our only outdoor activity for now. Aside from swimming for Syaz.

More updates soon!

This Saturday will be the day i sit for my PTD exam. Hope everything will go smoothly. Especially with Math & History questions!

Godbless.

2 comments:

Fareena Zaman said...

All the good stuff :) i love it!


yeah the online system got me a grey hair when I arrived here as well. Everything and anything was done online. Even to enrol and submissions, not to mention online classes conducted via videos!

miss ya and glad your doing well and getting to play netball! wish wish I had that too.

keep me updated . muahx!hugs!

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I hate indirect communication for important things. Doesn't work well for me (:

Miss ya more. Thanks 4 the continuous support. Hugs.