Thursday, June 10, 2010

Again, I Am Repeating Myself.







I don't have no reason to do it, i just did it.


HOLD UP!
You don't even know my purpose, guess that means I serve none.

I added you, I discard you. It's all my effort.

Don't see any point of having somebody like that.

All I ever gotten was restricted access anyways. Might as well be exposed to nothing.


I'll be out of your way.


ALL IS FAIR

When and if you feel i ever have a reason or play a part in your heart, life.
Just reach out, i'll be around, there, wherever.

LIVE, LOVE, GET BURN, LEARN & COME BACK UP. STRONG.



It's TIME.
Least am nice enough to leave an explanation and not leave you hanging with no answer.





"Don't get mad when a girl cares too much.

Worry when they start to not give a fuck."


Well, Enough Said.

2 comments:

Kay said...

what a @#$%^&*!

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Tell me bout it, Foxy (: