Saturday, June 19, 2010

Crash & Burn. I Think Sometimes You Forget Where The Heart Is.


True friends will go to the ends of the earth to find the things you need.
Friends hang on through the ups and downs cause they've got someone to believe in.
No Need to Pretend.

A true friend,
You're here till the end, you pull me aside when something ain't right
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're looking out for me you've got my back
It's so good to have you around

( Another Excellent Movie By An Indian Filmmaker,
Portrays the Values of True Friendships)

If you haven't already know, I miss you.

You used to always be there for me, to always comfort, need, want me around.

How could you forget, stop doing those.

You've turned into someone I couldn't recognise,

yet I couldn't stop thinking bout us,

our times together.

Why did you pull away, why do u put me on mute.

Hear Me Out, I need you.

You used to need me too.

Reach to me,

Tell me what I should do.

Waking up from this nightmare.
How's your life?
What's it like there?
Is it all what you want it to be?
Does it hurt when you think about me?
and how broken my heart is.

It's okay to be angry and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know
When you get lonely, if no one's around
You know that I'll catch you when you're falling down

We came together but you left alone
and I know how it feels to walk out on your own

Maybe someday I will see you again
and you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend.

My motive wasn't to catch a movie at the cinemas.
It was to pass to you those stuff.
Seriously, do something.

Where is your lively soul at?
Save US.

I'm almost on the verge of giving up now.
For Real

If I do, I won't be in touch,
I won't go near you,
I won't acknowledge you.
I don't want that,
but I want you to want the same.

If the past is the problem,
Our future could solve them.

No comments: