Saturday, June 19, 2010

Save The Child

The loudest and most terrifying scream I have ever heard was at a mall in KL yesterday.



My fam and I had gone into a department store, tired from walking about around all of the booths at the education fair, I found a place to rest my feet while my fam continued shopping.
I was adjusting myself comfortably on the chair. 10 mins later I heard a loud fall, thought somebody had dropped items on the floor, found out a child fell off a flight of a moving escalator right above where I was sitting.

A loud cry followed accompanied with a long scream and everyone had gathered to the area where the seating, rest area was. I remained seated not to complicate the situation. People around were panicking, I stood up and moved away, close to my fam as they were approaching to the cashier.

The only thing I saw was a tilted baby stroller on a moving escalator, A man with an infant in his hand. Didn't know what really happened.


Soon as we're done with everything, we had gone up (where the accident occured) to exit the store, and the staffs were talking to each other about what had happened and we somewhat overheard it. Said, the parent of the child told the maid to push the stroller, maybe the belt wasn't fastened, maybe the maid had difficulties maneuvering the stroller. Wallahualam.

I hope and pray that the child would be alright. Amin.




My heart never knew such scare, there's always something to learn from wherever we go, whatever we do.



Noted God.

No comments: