Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eid 100910





"Hani, your house is very welcoming, there isn't any hierarchical barrier." (Ahmad. I)

"Nur, your house is very homey, comfortable. Beautiful place." (Pang. Y)


Those were comments i received from friends who came to celebrate Eid with my family.
I thought those were indications of what a house should be, a home, filled with love.

Am glad you guys felt at home.
Thank you for being part of my Eid celebration this year and hopefully more to come.



Families are NOT necessarily/only formed through BLOOD but through LOVE.
Godbless.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

thanks for inviting. (:

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Pleasure to have u. Thanks for coming (:

Kay said...

I wish you and your family a very happy (belated) Eid :)

I hope you had a great time. Next year, I will be sure to join you!

ana carolina said...

nossa que legallll... adorei as fotos

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Thank You, Foxy. We wish you the same, Salam Eid. Forgive me for every bad deed. They weren't intentional.

Be sure to come over next year!

Azhani M.A.S. said...

English please Ana Carolina (: