Sunday, September 5, 2010

Magnanimous? Never.

How does it feel to say things and take all of them back?

The bad remarks,

The cursing,

The dark secrets,

The backstabbing.


When ALL you are & what you DO is everything that you say about them?

What kind of a person does that make you



A two faced?

Licking your own spit?

Shitting in the middle of the road and not admitting that you did?

Maybe ALL of the above.


No, I don't care about you & your deeds anymore.

Just, this post is to remind me to really not be anything like you.

It's a shame.


You can't go on trying to change the whole world, people
however hard you try, if that person doesn't want to change.
It takes thyself to change himself.

I tried countless times to help everyone I know to become what I think was ideal for them
It worked for a bit & things don't stay good for long.
So I quit trying to change people.
Cause now I know that'll never work.

Most powerful means, motivation to make change happen and last?
ONESELF.

Godbless.

No comments: