Saturday, September 11, 2010

That Is Not How You Want It To Be.

She was my once in a lifetime
Happy ending come true
Oh I guess I should have told her
But I thought she knew

She said I took her for granted
Last thing I would do
Oh I'll never understand it
'Cause I thought she knew

I thought she knew
My world revolved around her
My love light burns for her alone
But she couldn't see the flame
Only myself to blame
I should have known
I should have known

A heart full of words left unspoken
Now that we're through
I'd sell my soul to have this silence broken
Oh I thought she knew
I thought she knew


it has to laugh
it has to cry
it has to find
it has to lose
it will sigh in loneliness every morning and evenings
every hearts which attempts to love.

with laughter on its lips, with water in its eyes
a true love is one which sacrifices itself happily
it has to stop
it has to continue
it has to wither away
it has to burn
which will suffer other's pain too silently


flowers do not blossom on every branch of a tree
everyone doesn't get love of his/her life
it has to be lonely
it will suffer in music of shehnai
sometimes amidst its own
or sometimes in the shadows
it will traverse thorn ridden paths with a smile


Every Hearts Which Attempts to Love
:)

No comments: