Saturday, May 30, 2009

Concurrent Events.

Friday May 29th
I stormed off on somebody as early as 10 am in the morning. Sape suruh bagi the most kurang ajar look towards me. Padan muka kau :) but we're good now :P

Later that day, at 1pm, Resh and I had banana leaf for lunch. I ate like there is no tomorrow. A whole lot of rice, curry,chicken and rassam, Slurpee too (for dessert) :P. After classes end, I had track practice, I could only run 5 laps, cause I felt like vomiting everything I had for lunch. Haha everyone showed pity towards me. A girl said, "You shouldn't have gone for banana leaf before the practice, cause we could do it together afterwards, Let's do it next Wednesday!" I just stood still and smile hesitantly. I ended the day by reading "Tuesdays with Morrie", I teared up throughout the pages and fell asleep.


Saturday May 30th
As usual, I'm the last to get up and ready. My fam and I went to Mid Valley, cause mama had something to buy for her dance club. There was an Indian Festival event going on. Mama had gone separate ways, so did the we. Bought few nice stuffs. I loved every piece of it. I bought Transformers laptop cover too, sumpah wicked gile. I leb it.


Lepas balek, went to Mydin to shop for some groceries Syaz needed to bring back to CJ. Next off to usj4 to drop some stuff, get food and to Irfan's to collect Azam's wedding card. Finally off to Izzy's and chatted for an hour with her mom and balek. Fun day.




Papa's shoes & leg ,too tired of walking. Haha.

A wedding to attend soon.
Disgusted by your past & present actions and every words.
Today, I REALLY hate YOU.

3 comments:

Oliver K. said...

hahah sorry lar. the look was jokingly lar! ishh. hehe. we're good ok? you still sayang me right adik?

Azhani M.A.S. said...

To me your definition of SAYANG is too shallow. So I'd say we're good, but never have I sayang YOU, friend. You don't deserve such emotion from Me. Well at least not yet :P

Seems harsh ey?
Well get used to it :)

EASY COME, EASY GO.

Oliver K. said...

hahah thats right!
easy come, easy go! still i sayang you regardless of how shallow you said it was! silly girl!