Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Track & Tutoring?



Had track practice earlier. I was half an hour late cause I had to follow Syaz to get some stuff at Sunway Pyramid. I was eating too slowly, enjoying sushi and laughing too hard about a call.
Ms. Shankie an officer at my school rang and asked whether if I would be available for peer tutoring. She's told me that a particular student from China had problem with his ENL207 subject and would appreciate my assistance in helping him cope with it. I burst out laughing and said, "why are you calling me, Ms. Shankie" and she replied "Oh your previous lecturer recommended you to be his tutor, and you seemed to be a patient person"
(Sendiri tak betul, nak ajar orang, adeke?)
She added, this tutoring will not be for free and that you will be rewarded with some cash or something. I gladly replied "I don't mind doing it for free" Haha tah kenapa tercakap tu but I meant what I said :) I'll be meeting Ms. Shankie at 1pm tomorrow before my class for further discussion about all this.

Good Luck China Boy! Here comes "your extremely patient tutor!"
Though I have my doubts, what if he fails the paper because of my "teachings"? Well let's just see what the outcome will be tomorrow.


Going back to track practice, there were 13 people present. Kally grouped us into two. My group members EACH had to run :
500 meters x 2
400 meters x 2

300 meters x 2

by the time I'm done with it, all parts of my body ached horribly.
Not to mention we ran 3 laps during warm up!
It was tiring but all in all GREAT FUN. Next training, Friday. MPSJ here we come.

Went for dinner right after the tough regime. We were joined by Faiz Moto, he looked extremely handsome tonight with black Baju Melayu on. Those two are off to Genting tomorrow. Jeles :(
Toodles for now!

No comments: