Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Hate SS15


Monday May 18th
It was one Hell of an afternoon. I left the house at 12.30 p.m., it's a routine for 1 - 2 pm class. On this very day ss15 seemed to be so f*ckin packed with cars and idiotic drivers. I went 3 rounds just to look for a parking spot, including going into AC car park and there wasn't any empty space. Went another round and I was already 15 minutes late for class, finally decided to go for the market paid parking and "surprisingly" it was full too. Waited a little and the 'Ane' said " ha masuk masuk". There stood a very polite and welcoming Uncle directing me to a parking space. I uttered thank you uncle twice and he replied with " You're very welcome, girl" Sumpah comel gile Uncle tu. Sayang Uncle :) Then I ran all the way to the main block, for class. Luckily there wasn't any lecture given and all that was done was tutorial. I went through several rounds and traffic just for that? Haih in a way I'm relieved and very much grateful. Tak pernah2 lewat half an hour for class. And YES "Aunty Red" came to visit too. Awesome!


Tuesday May 19th
Today isn't any better!

What a way to start the week.

No comments: