Thursday, May 28, 2009

Decision.

The weirdest thing happened today. I went to SOBIZ at 1.30pm to meet up with Ms. Shankie. On my way there Ms. Fauziah, my previous HR lecturer stopped me and said "Azhani, I didn't expect you to be here so early". I was puzzled by her statement. Be here so early? I thought to myself, when did I promise on seeing her? Hmm. I don't remember what I replied to what she said. I think I just laughed shyly and walked on straight to look for Ms. Shankie. Had IM class for two hours, then went for IR class. Later came Reshveen, she pulled me aside and said "Ms. Fauziah wants to see you tomorrow" I was like, I saw her earlier, what's up. Resh was weirded out and said, "she wants to see you about something, some forgiveness, I don't know what lah". What forgiveness la dey? I guess I'll be seeing her tomorrow and find out what's really going on.
Tutoring, 7RM per hour. Do or Drop it? Not that I'm in need of cash but if I take up on it, I'd be stuck with 1 or maybe 2 students for one whole sem, that's about 10 weeks? I can barely stand "some" people for an hour, lagikan satu sem. Gile. Tatau lah. Tengok mood on Monday.

BENCI Ahsengment Arrr ;(

6 comments:

Oliver K. said...

I wanna teach too! :(
I need the money!

Oliver K. said...

and what the hell is "ahsengment"
terasa lar silly!

Fareena Zaman said...

You sound extra pack this semester. You lecturer have indeed picked someone that is great like you to tutor another. You deserve a pat on the back for given the responsibility and trust by your lecturer. Congrats!! am very happy .

I reckon you should go for it hey,not just the recognition you get from the lecturers. but also the experience to actually be tutoring . what an honour Hanie!

Only do it if it suits you and if you feel like it,if not like you said. cant stand for an hour hehe.

or maybe write up a + and - list and see which is better :)

which ever way you go! it will always be the right one;)

goooo Hanie!

xoxo

Azhani M.A.S. said...

High chances I'd take up on it. Simply cause of the perks, certification. It could help enhance my resume, though it may not matter much but still. Thanks for the continuous support. You've helped me made my decision. ♥

Oliver K. said...

adik! what about reply to my comments :(. seriously i wanna become a tutor too. could you recommend me? hehe. Jokes aside.

Azhani M.A.S. said...

I'm in no position to recommend you/ anybody. You should head on and as Ms. Shankie. Jokes aside :)